Tuesday, December 12, 2023

MY CAR BROKE DOWN

Today was the appointment with the orthopedic surgeon to find out the result of my MRI. Surgeon to help my situation with my elbow. He gave me a referral to physical therapy and to see a neurologist. The neurologist is supposed to run an Electromyography (EMG) test to see why my hand gets tingly. 

On the way driving home, my car died. I was stopped at a red light and when I pressed the gas, the car turned off. Lights started flashing. I turned it back on because I thought I stalled. More blinking lights. I tried to direct traffic around my car. Then a park worker stopped to assist. He pushed while I drove. I got in a location out of traffic. I called a tow truck and it took over an hour to come. I had it towed to my car place. My car husband thinks it might be a fuel pump. I'll find out tomorrow. I'm just happy it did breakdown on my weekend trip! 

I had my arthritis group tonight. We had a zoom holiday gathering. We played holiday jeopardy. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!