Wednesday, December 20, 2023

CHRISTMAS TREE

It's five days until Christmas. I mailed all my packages. I ordered my food delivery. My tree is decorated. I think I am ready. 

As you can see I had a Christmas light issue. I was half way done putting the lights on the tree when the second strand stopped working. I had to buy another strand but now the lights don't match. 

I checked in on the part for my car. It was shipped even though the guy I spoke to was out sick for the last two days. It should arrive on Tuesday. My plan is to get it over to the garage as soon as it arrives. I have things to do dnd a week without a car has been tough. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. That middle strand being out, sort of makes it a modern disco tree. When the middle strand gets put on buy a flasher bulb and you will have a studio 54ish tree.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!