Sunday, December 17, 2023

DID SOMEONE SAY CANDY?

My poor Lucky has an upset tummy and she is not happy about it. We were up at 11pm, 1:30am, 3:30am, and 6 am. I felt so bad for her.

I finally put the string of lights on the tree. The bulb color is not the same shade but it will do this year. I worked on the puzzle again. I am trying to finish it by Christmas. 

I made candy today. I took the rest of the chocolate cups and added peanut butter/white chocolate, almonds, and craisins. 

Then I made these chocolate clouds. I used coffee chocolate this time but I think something went awry. The chocolate tastes amazing so I put it into molds. They turned out fabulous. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Peanuts? Chocolate? Heck yes sing me up twice.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!