Tuesday, December 19, 2023

LATE CHRISTMAS PACKAGE

My meditation group is so supportive. It is great to have people who want the same thing. 

Yesterday the package for a family member was delivered to my home. It was supposed to go to the family members house. It was my mistake. 

Today I wrapped it and took it to the post office. For those of you not using Click and Ship, it is so easy. I print the labels out at home, then put the item in a box at the post office, slap the label on the box and tape it up. I don't have to send in any line. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Or you could do like my father used to do in cases like this. He woudl claim it was a Christmas miracle that UPS sent him a well. Then no idea why you didn't get yours. Turns out my dad sent all his presents that way. No wonder he always got he wanted for Christmas. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!