Thursday, June 30, 2022

VEGAN SAUTEED ZUCCHINI WITH PINEAPPLE BBQ SAUCE

 I sauteed some zucchini and drizzled on some of the pineapple BBQ sauce and it was fantastic. The BBQ sauce is a bit sweet but the chipolte sauce is spicy so it has a kick. 

Today was an interesting day. I went to the cardiologist office to get a EKG and get checked out. I haven't really written too much about it but I have been having chest pains. Not a lot but enough that it is concerning. I went to my regular doctor and saw his nurse practitioner. She seemed to think it was nothing. I made an appointment with my cardiologist for a video appointment. That is when it started to spiral. My video appointment became an in person visit and the in person visit became "see me tomorrow." That was the appointment today. 

At the appointment today, the first thing that happened was my blood pressure was low. I mean really low. The machine was beeping low. Not just once but twice. Then the head nurse came in and did a manual blood pressure and it was still low but a bit higher. 80/66. Everyone was going in and out concerned. I felt fine. 

Once they got over the blood pressure issue, then they did the EKG and it was fine. I had a few chest pains while I was there. They decided I need a stress test (hey, hasn't the past two years been a stress test??)  and then maybe a heart monitor. 

I put my emergency plan into action in case I was put in the hospital but everything was fine and I was sent home. The emergency plan worked so that was good. It was like a fire drill. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you were sent home so that is good. I hope you have a great weekend, and not worry about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was sent home. I go back on Tuesday.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!