Friday, June 24, 2022

BLOOD TEST AND RESULTS

This is a sad day for women's rights.  I have fought for women's rights for more than 30 years and today made me cry.

This afternoon I went to get my blood drawn. It was step two from the virtual doctor visit yesterday. I went in the early afternoon and tried to have as little contact with people as possible. I had my blood drawn by my usual phlebotomist. 

By 5pm I had the test results from one of the vials. Two things came up out of normal range. One of them seem concerning so I called my friend who is a doctor of pharmacology. He assured me that although it was concerning, there is medication that can "fix" it if I do have something wrong. I won't know anything until Monday or Tuesday so there is no reason to get too worked up about it. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!