Sunday, June 26, 2022

HAPPY PRIDE 2022!

 Today is the Pride celebration. I did not attend but I watched some of it on TV.  Lucky got all dolled up for it. 

She wanted to walk the neighborhood and show her pride. She does not like people clothes or dog clothes so it is hard to get her to wear it. She is a dog's dog. Not a pocket dog if you know what I mean. She doesn't even really like being picked up except in crowds where she thinks she will be stepped on. 

I watched a bunch of shorts in the LGBT film fest on-demand. Some were good and others I fast forwarded through. One was really good: The Sixth Reel. It is about a group who have a friend that passes away and they think he might have a very old movie reel in his possession. This movie reel would be worth a fortune. There are some big named actors in the movie: Margret Cho and Tim Daly. Pretty big for an independent movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it could be a commercial hit. Two movies from last year's film fest made it to commercial semi-fame: Summerland and Stage Mother. I saw Stage Mother on Netflix and I heard a family member was watching Summerland on some on-demand channel. I hope The Sixth Reel goes the same way. It was good.

I have a number of other films to watch before Thursday when my subscription ends. I will report if any others are good.

I also bought a pair of vegan friendly sneakers to see if they will help my foot problems. They didn't have my color but I didn't know when my color would come in so I got another color. If they are good, I will get my color when they are available. I wear sneakers all the time. I should have more than one pair. 

That was my whole day. Happy Pride 2022!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Pride day to you and let Lucky know I said she looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky says thanks! She thinks you are very nice.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!