Wednesday, June 22, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED TWENTY OF COOKING COURSE

 I heated up a cheese burger on the grill and heated up some mac & cheese in the microwave. It was a great dinner. 

The backyard is moving along. There are more plans on how to make it more functional. A bunch of dirt was moved, a pole was almost dug out. No work until Monday.

My guy was very nice and ran an errand for me to take a fed ex to drop off. 

The weather was so much nicer today. The wind came in and made the temp drop. 

Oh, my doctor wrote the letter so I can not go to jury duty this summer. It would have been very hard with my not feeling up to par. I am really relieved. It was stressful thinking about it. 

I am tired and I am going to watch TV.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Nice guys? Are they supposed to be contractors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he is really a handyman who is really good at building things. It turns out he has been a number of things in his life.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!