Thursday, June 2, 2022

VEGAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER

 I had a very nice phone call today from a friend I have never seen in person. We haven't spoken in about a year. We talked for almost an hour and during that time she was very nice and gave me an extra year of a subscription to something that I use where she works. That was a very nice thing to do. 

I took Lucky for a long walk around lunch time so I could put my mail-in-ballot in the ballot box in my neighborhood. The election is coming up soon and I wanted to get it done. 

I bought an antenna for my TV a week ago and today I got to use it. For days I have been trying to get the channel I needed to watch the Scripps National Spelling Bee.  I watch it every year on ESPN but this year they put it on some random channel that I don't get. That is why I bought the antenna. I finally moved the antenna a little bit tonight and voila I got the channel to see the finals. I got to see the last 40 minutes and the exciting ending. I wish they put the spelling bee back on a major channel. I think it is sad so many people did not get to watch it because it was on such a random channel. ION who ever heard of it??

For dinner I took a full cauliflower and coated it with a rub that I made out of tahini, lemon juice, some spices, salt and pepper. I roasted the cauliflower for 50 minutes. It was so amazing! Also so easy to make.


Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!