Sunday, June 12, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED TWELVE OF COOKING COURSE

 I made vegan Parmesan cheese. It is super easy and tastes good. It is made from walnuts. 

I had a slow day. I am having a problem with my feet/ankle. My left foot/ankle is a little swollen and it burns. Last night I could barely sleep. I am going to call the doctor in the morning. I kept it elevated today. 

I did do one thing today: I removed the drain cover and removed a clump of hair. I have had a slow moving drain all week and I have been thinking of calling the plumber. Instead I thought I would be my own plumber and look down the drain myself. I saw a clump of hair (how could I have lost that much hair???) and I removed it. I hope my drain runs faster now. A few weeks ago I bought a drain cover to catch the hair. It works. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Parmesan cheese made from walnuts? Actually that sounds pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes pretty good. Especially on salad.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!