Tuesday, June 14, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED FOURTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 Okay here is the big reveal: Vegan Caesar Salad. I made my first caesar salad. It was so good. I put the vegan "bacon" bits that I made from TVP. The Parmesan cheese that I made from walnuts. Then the vegan croutons that I made by myself. Now I made vegan Caesar salad dressing. I put it all on a bunch of romaine lettuce. Oh, so good! 

I can't wait to make another one and eat it! 

I worked a lot today. I am very tired. People tire me out some days. 

Tonight is my first Orencia shot since probably January. Getting back on the Orencia merry-go-round. 

Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome. I am glad it turned out so well !! Good luck with the Orencia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It tasted good too! First shot in almost 6 months complete.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!