Saturday, June 11, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED ELEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

I can't believe I haven't cooked for the vegan cooking course since March 5, 2022. That is three months. Well, I am back in the saddle, as they say. Today I started with half a creation. I am rolling out the segments separately and then I will show the end product. Today I made vegan bacon bits. I know I heard you say "what?" I made bacon bits out of something called TVP (textured vegetable protein). Due to what I put in, it tastes smokey and then I basically fried it. 

I also took Lucky for two walks: one long and one short. Then I did a deep clean on the bird's cage. It hasn't been deep cleaned in two years. I have to take it outside and use the garden hose to get it really clean. It sparkles now. 

It was a full day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I think you can keep that one. I am sure it was tasty, but I do like bacon a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!