Sunday, June 19, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED SEVENTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

I made Vegan Burger Buns today. It was an interesting process making my own burger buns. I can't say they came out perfect but I got them done. Yeast and I are not friends. Things always go wrong when I have to use yeast. 

I put some herbs in the buns so they taste herby. They will go well with my next project. 

Bedides the baking I wished some folks happy father's day. I also sat outside in the sunshine and read my book. 

Until tomorrow.. 

2 comments:

  1. Well that one is new on me, I had no idea Buns were not vegan, like by design. Mark me educated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to tell people all the time that many brands and types of bread have milk (as well as other things) in them. Some breads are usually vegan such as sour dough and French bread.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!