Saturday, February 18, 2023

BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY IN MY BACKYARD

 It is a super nice and sunny day today. Guess what I did? I sat in my new backyard! I took my book out and sat in my green chairs and on my bench and read my book club book. My backyard feels so massive! I enjoyed myself so much.  

If only I had electricity. Oh, I didn't tell you? The electricity is not working in the backyard (again) and now it is not working in 1/2 my kitchen. I have no idea what is going on but I am over it all. I just want someone to fix it. I don't care anymore what is wrong. I just want it fixed. I want it to stop. There has to be someone in this world that can fix my electrical problems. 

I also had a Fed Ex package delivered and the driver dropped it at my garage door. On street level. Not at my front door. What is wrong with people? I didn't get a ring of the door bell. I didn't get a package at my door. Anyone could have taken it. It could have sat there for a day. I was lucky my neighbor saw it and let me know. I called Fed Ex and complained. This isn't the first time. What happened to the great service Fed Ex is known for? Plus it was medicine! 

I finished my book club book in plenty of time this month so I am happy. I also finished putting all the Christmas stuff away (I had to wait until the handyman lugged the boxes downstairs for me) and that makes me happy. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. It was a few days ago, since i got your feed.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!