Friday, February 3, 2023

I MADE SHOYO RAMEN

I had another physical therapy appointment today. He couldn't do much because my ankle is a bit sprained. He put this tape on my ankle to stabilize it. It isn't an ace bandage or sports tape. It is a type of Kinesiology Tape that is stuck on me for days. It is making my ankle feel better. 

Then I took Lucky to the pet store. I needed bird food and I want to get Lucky used to being in the car more. I want to take Lucky on a longer car ride. She did great. 

In the evening I made Shoyo ramen. I used the dashi stock that I made overnight to make the broth. Then I boiled some noodles and cut up some tofu and veggies. It was delicious! 
I'm hoping I sleep good tonight.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of those cool noodles. I know I know, but I would likely go with some chicken as an add in. Yeah I know those crazy mid-westerners.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!