Wednesday, February 15, 2023

CALLED THE DOCTOR

 I am feeling worse. I still have the gastrointestinal issue and today I had chills. I am subsisting on toast and tea. Between the invisilign and this I am loosing weight like crazy. 

The backyard landscaping is 98% done. I didn't feel well enough to take a photo today. The only things left to do is moving a rock, digging up a piece of concrete, filling the hole and laying the pavers. He is going to clean the pavers. Then it will be done. 

My handyman is coming to stain the standing veggie garden and talk to me about the electrical issue. 

I called the doctor today for both me and Lucky. Lucky to check on her medication. Me to see what I can do about this issue. She called me back and I have to go get a test done to see if I have an infection. The fun never ends. If that is what it is I will be put on antibiotics so I think I will skip the Orencia tonight also just in case. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that does sound worse than a simple issue. Sheryl and I will be sending positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!