Thursday, February 16, 2023

LAST BITS OF THE BACKYARD TO FINISH

 The house was buzzing. I had a landscaper and a handyman here working. The handyman was staining the standing garden and doing a few other tasks. He got the electricity working in the backyard. The landscaper was finishing up the final items on the list. He will have to come for a few hours tomorrow for a final spit-and-shine.  I tried to go in the morning to get the test from the lab but I didn't have time to drive over and get the test until the afternoon and by then, it was too late to do it since it has to be returned right away. Ugh!

 I still am eating basically nothing but I made myself toast turned around to do something and Lucky jumped up and grabbed my toast. Lucky has not been one to do this in her senior years so I was surprised. I got most of it away from her without incident. 

I went to make more toast and there was mold on the bread. I guess Lucky saved me from eating bad bread. I hope it doesn't make her sick. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!