Wednesday, February 1, 2023

LESS EXCITING FEBRUARY

February is starting out less exciting than January ended. I got up super early today and got to the veterinarian office before the vet. I had the doctor look Lucky over, he said her eye should heal okay and the rest of her seemed fine. "There is a reason her name is Lucky." 

I kept a close eye on her the rest of the day. We went on a walk late in the day and she seemed fine. 

There has been no movement on the backyard for over a week. Tomorrow is the day to start work again. I got a call from the landscapers boss asking if he could skip tomorrow. I said fine and we worked out another day. I took the opportunity to give the boss some feedback in a coaching way. I did not give the feedback in a negative way. I think a boss and mentor should hear if things are not going well this way they can fix them. People don't grow if they don't hear the honest feedback. The boss was happy to hear it and is excited to help me choose my plants. 

I am exhausted from waking up so early. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!