Friday, February 17, 2023

BACKYARD IS 99% DONE

The backyard is finished. Well, 99% finished. The landscaping part is finished. I still need the electric part fixed and the standing garden and bench need polyurethane or marine paint.  Here is a link to the before. 


I get to shop for furniture now.  I'm getting a table and chairs, a tiny table for drinks, two folding lounge chairs, and maybe corn hole to play. 

Lucky was not feeling well today and it turns out she swallowed a  whole treat I gave her yesterday and it did not sit well in her tummy. Once she vomited it back up she felt much better.  

I went to what was supposed to be my new doctors appointment this morning but it turns out it is next month. When the person making the appointment said the 17th, I thought they meant February not March. I was wrong. Both 17ths are on Friday. Easy mistake. But wasted morning. 

I am not feeling much better so I am going to sleep. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!