Monday, February 6, 2023

LOUD BANG

Not a very exciting day. I took Lucky for a walk and ran into a neighbor. He used to be a nice and funny guy to run into. His roommate/partner (I never knew they were involved) recently passed away. He seems to be grieving. He was very angry when we ran into him today. Yelling and blaming everyone for everything, even blaming me. I tried to help but soon realized it was wasted energy. He wanted to complain and wanted someone to rescue him because he was left alone. I can't fix that. It made me a bit sad. 

Last night there was a loud bang. I looked all through the house but could not find any thing that fell. This morning when I took Lucky out, I saw what fell. It was my neighbors fence. Months ago, my neighbors fence fell apart during a windstorm with a loud bang.  Last night the loud bang was two slats of the fence fell down on my side. I texted them and they said they would fix it and they are replacing the fence shortly. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what the fence is made of, ... but it sounds like it might be firewood for a backyard campfire. Or of course if it is steel, sounds like it is probably suitable for recycle.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!