Friday, February 24, 2023

ANOTHER PAIR OF FREE GLASSSES

 I finally went to get my glasses checked. Even though they got me new glasses when I noticed the prescription was wonky, I still feel like the prescription is weird. I feel like I have to look through the top of the lenses and in one eye I feel like I have to look to the side. It may be me but I wanted to get it checked. 

Sure enough, it wasn't me. The guy who did the positioning of where my eye looks through the glasses made a mistake and the person who data entered the info made a typo. The glasses were all wrong again! They are making me a whole new pair of glasses and sunglasses. The company is making no money off me with this purchase of two pair of glasses since this is the second pair of glasses they made me for free. At least it isn't me. I was starting to think I was crazy. 

 The electrician came to fix the electricity in the kitchen. He got most of the kitchen working again but it became clear that the backyard and kitchen issue is connected. He has to fix it all together. It will be a big project. 

I timed my trip to the eye glass place to be when I was feeling sort of okay. 

It hailed last night. It was 39 degrees this morning. Ugh. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I once had new glasses and the optician put the lens in upside down and backwards. Steps were a killer. LOL The eye doc told me that his office would never do that. I said, it is your optician. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!