Sunday, February 5, 2023

DROVE TO THE PARK

 I decided to get up this morning and take Lucky on a drive to a park. We waited for the rain to stop and we jumped in the car and drove for 20 minutes and went to a place where there is an open area with grass and some historical buildings to look at. She had fun on the grass even if it was a bit soggy. I enjoyed looking at the buildings. We walked around for about 30 or 40 minutes and then we went home. Lucky fell right to sleep. 

I relaxed for a bit and did some laundry and then I started invoicing clients again. I am trying to keep up each month. That is my resolution this year. 

I have been watching the Grammy's and just saw Bonnie Raitt win. I met Bonnie Raitt once and she was so nice. She did a concert to raise money for a client I was in a photo (part of a group) with her. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie Raitt Rocks. I did not watch the Grammy's but Sheryl said she was the highlight.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!