Monday, February 20, 2023

PHONE WITH MY FRIEND

I had a wonderful morning talking to my friend in the Netherlands. I suddenly looked up and we had been on the phone for two hours! I was sitting in the backyard on a sunny day and it was an easy way to pass the time. 

I was going to take Lucky to the park but I felt a bit tired. I decided the park could wait and good thing, by 4 pm I had a horrible pain in my abdomen. By 6pm I was in bed. By 8pm I was asleep. I woke up a bit later to write this. Let's hope this isn't something serious. 

Just in case I got my hospital bag ready and by my bed. My hospital bag is always pre-packed with extra undies and socks, extra phone charger (you only have to be stuck in the hospital once for days with no charger to learn that lesson), money, toothbrush and tooth paste, and soap. I add in iPad and charger, kindle and charger, and water bottle. Then I am ready to spend hours in the emergency room. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!