Sunday, February 26, 2023

ALL THE LAB TESTS ARE IN

 I got the results on the rest of the tests from the lab today. Everything came back negative. No C-dif, no e-coli, none of the others. This doesn't help me figure out why I am still feeling bad. It has been two weeks and I am getting tired of eating toast, crackers, rice, and apples/apple sauce. 

Anyway, I spent the day doing my tax prep. 

I did take Lucky out for a quick walk between rain storms. She just hates the rain. I have to watch her because she will try to pee in the house so she doesn't have to go out in the rain. I kind of don't blame her because I wouldn't want to pee in the pouring rain so I put down pee mats so at least she will not pee on the floor.  She is an old girl.  When I get to her age, please do not make me go down two flights of stairs to go outside to pee. Ha ha. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am tell Sheryl she has to from now on so we cna save water.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!