Monday, December 3, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 3

 Photo Challenge Part II picture of the day.

That is a photo of the two seats next to me during my flight back from North Carolina.  When is the last time you flew on an airplane and you had the whole three seats to yourself?  On the flight to NC the middle seat was vacant.  On both flights I was SO comfortable.  I think I am spoiled now.

I checked out of the hotel after a fairly sleepless night.  I went to the supermarket to buy something to eat for dinner on the plane.  I stopped for gas but I could not figure out how to open the gas tank.  Later my sister-in-law Googled it for me.

I went to my brother's house and hung out with them until it was time to leave for the airport.  They were so nice to entertain me.  I ate leftover pasta from Friday night's party and my brother assisted me in buying some electronics.

My flight left on time and was uneventful.  When I got home Lucky went ballistic with excitement.  Happi was happy but sleepy.  It was late and we all went to sleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!