Saturday, December 29, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 29

I went to the movies by myself today for the first time in ages! I went to see Welcome to Marwen. It was so good. I think it will be nominated for awards.

I also walked around this mall for the first time. It is the mall in the city but I have never walked around inside. #1 I hate shopping in malls. #2 I hate shopping. #3 I don't like this mall. I usually only come to this mall to go to the movies or go to the food court.  To get to the movies there is an elevator that goes directly there so I don't have to go into the mall. I go to the food court in the basement sometimes because I have a client across the street and there is a good vegan vendor in the mall.

Today I had time to kill because I got there an hour early because I read the time wrong on the ticket. Luckily, the mall was not super crowded.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!