Thursday, December 27, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 27

Last night I stayed up to wait for my fruit and veggie box. It never came. I checked the schedule the company sent out and it didn't say it was going to be delayed because of Christmas. I didn't think it was stolen.

Tonight it showed up .I didn't have time to take a photo of the fruits and veggies.

I am excited to do some roasted veggies. Roasted celery root is really good.

Today I was walking to my clients office when I saw an Amazon delivery person throw a package from street level up a flight of stairs so it landed at someone's door. Only it didn't and they had to throw it again. So this is the new delivery process?? First, they bring it to your door and ring your doorbell and hand it to you. Then it changes and they bring it to your door and just leave it at your door and take a photo. Now it has deteriorated to throwing it at your door.  Civilization is crumbling.

I got all my thank you notes done this evening. Yay!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!