Sunday, December 2, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 2

Photo Challenge II picture of the day.

We used to have this plant in our yard when we were kids.

Happy Birthday Brother E!

This morning was the Post-Wedding Brunch. I took lots of photos to document the event.

I think I am going to return to my place as the person with the camera; the family documenter. Even my step-sister said you used to always have a camera in your hand. I am happy to see you doing it again.

The brunch was beautifully decorated and there was lots of food.

After brunch, my one set of parents and I went to see my other parents new home. It is a lovely home.  We stayed for a few hours.

I got back to the hotel in time for a call from my friend B who wanted to have dinner with a group of people. While iiwas waiting for them, I packed my bags.  W went to PFChangs. Yum!!

I came home and finished packing my bags. It was a long day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!