Tuesday, December 25, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 25

Merry Christmas! This is my new Christmas gnome.

After opening packages, I gave the dogs a Christmas walk. Happi seemed disinterested.

The dogs got 4 dog toys and Lucky took all of them to her bed and decided they were all hers.

I then fixed the Lemon Pudding Pie. Seems I missed a step when making the pie. I went back and redid the pudding part and it looked better.

I took this pie to my friends open house. I hung out with friends new and old for a few hours. My family called while I was there and I got to talk to almost everyone. They are having fun on their trip.

I came home and watched The Man Who Invented Christmas. It was surprisingly very good. It wasn't at all what I thought it was.  It was interesting to watch after seeing A Christmas Carol last night.

Merry Christmas!

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!