Wednesday, December 19, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 19


I installed my new hard drives in my back up drive today.  Okay my brother helped me.  He talked me through it over the phone.  When I opened up the hard drive box, there was a ton of dust that needed to be blown out.  Then I looked the capacity and the drive was at 95%.  Yeah, it was time to get a larger drive with more capacity.  Plus, I need to put more information on the drive and it won't fit on the current drive.

We also talked about what new laptop I should purchase.  My current laptop is two years old and is getting to that point where it is starting to have speed issues.  I really like this laptop but all good things have to die sometime.

Happi had her new dog food today for the first time.  Hydrolized Protein dog food doesn't sound appetizing and I can tell you it doesn't smell too good.  Happi didn't care.  She gobbled it down and looked for more.  I went downstairs two hours later and she was sound asleep.  She must like it!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!