Tuesday, December 18, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 18

Well, it seems I have another visitor in my home.  Another rodent has invaded the outside wall of my home.  I called the pest guy and he came right over.  We caught it early this time.  The chickens next door are becoming a problem that I need to deal with.

Happi update:  Happi is doing well.  She is taking the probiotics and I am washing her bottom every other day.  We are waiting for her new food to arrive and that is the last step to the new plan.

Lucky is happy to be going with the dog walker again.  It calms her down to have a lot of activity. 

I am coughing less and felt more like myself for the first time in two weeks today.  I worked for a whole day. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!