Wednesday, December 12, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 12


I am still sick but I needed to run out to get some chicken and rice for the dogs and check the mailbox.  My new used Echo Show arrived.  I can't wait to try it out.

Tomorrow is Happi's check up and I find out her results.  I have my fingers crossed it is all good news.

Last night someone stole a package off my stairs. The Amazon delivery guy left it on my stairs without ringing the doorbell and I, being sick, didn't go outside and didn't know it was there. My security camera caught the guy stealing the package at 1:10am.  I found the ripped open box down the street. It was a gift from a friend. I called Amazon to complain. My friend called and they are sending another for free to my mailbox.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!