Thursday, November 24, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This Thanksgiving is not going to go as planned.  I was going to make mashed potatoes and stuffing on Wednesday and on Thursday I was going to relax, walk the dogs and go see a movie.  I did almost all of it.

I slept in a bit.  I lounged around a bit.  I made stuffing around 11 am.  I went to see Moana in the afternoon.  As soon as I got home my phone began ringing and spoke to family until 8:30 pm.

Moana was a really good movie.  It has a really good story and just the right amount of singing/music.  It was picturesque.  The kids in the theatre seemed entertained.  My only question is why do people bring infants to theatres and if they do, why do they let them cry for 20 minutes in the theatre?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!