Saturday, November 19, 2016

DO HAPPI AND I HAVE THE SAME THING?

Went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  Awesome movie!  I really recommend you see it if you liked the Harry Potter series (and who didn't like the Harry Potter series?)   We saw it with our free tickets.  That made the movie even better!  I won't say anything about the movie because I don't want to ruin anything but go see it.

During the day I assisted my friend and neighbor K with the hook up of her older DVD player and her new TV.  We thought it was the DVD player but it turned out it was the TV.  Once we figured that out I left thinking she was going to have to return the TV.  She googled the situation and found out she needed to reset everything and, Voila!, the TV and DVD player worked.  She is really happy.  Another satisfied customer.  Maybe I should start a side job of setting up older DVD/VCR players with new TVs.  I seem to be pretty good at it.

Health update:  Happi seems to be okay, no worse no better.

I am still not much better but not worse.  I still think we have the same thing.  Is that weird?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!