Monday, November 14, 2016

A RAINBOW OF ROSES

My friend R sent me a wonderful present.  She and her baby daughter sent me flowers to celebrate getting certified.  It was such an exciting surprise.


I heard from my home study worker and she was quite impressed that I finished the screens so quickly.  She said she is already working on my report.  Once it is done and I sign it I can move forward. 

I am still feeling quite ill.  It all started about 10/8 and I have been feeling ill on and off since then.  I have an ultra sound scheduled for next week but I called my gastroenterologist today and I am going to see her colleague tomorrow.  I can't wait to get some answers.  I am tired of feeling horrible.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!