Wednesday, November 23, 2016

COLONOSCOPY

Well, that was fun!  I had to get up at 7:30 in the morning and take my second batch of Prep.  I only got through 1/2 of it.  I just could not do it.  I was already nauseous so drinking more of that stuff was not going to happen.

After 9:30 am I was not allowed to drink anything.  I got ready since my neighbor was going to drive me to the test.  The test went well.  I was told they found nothing.  When I was coming out of the anesthesia I had a dream that I missed the test because my alarm clock didn't go off.  A reoccurring dream since college.  I almost missed a final when I woke up, turned off my alarm clock and fell back asleep.  I probably woke up  30 seconds later but I had that dream that I missed the final because I overslept.  I woke up in a panic.

My neighbor came and got me and brought me home.  I got into bed and slept for a few hours.  I watched some more TV and slept again.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!