Wednesday, September 28, 2016

TRAINING DAY NUMBER FOUR

Tonight was my final foster/adopt training.  I am now done with training.  I am not sure I feel much more prepared but that is what they tell you.  The answer to every question is: It depends on the child you get.

Now I wait to get my home study.  That can take up to two months.  I have a bunch of things I need to fix and I know that already.

I also have my CPR/first aid training.  So lots to do still. 

My brother came today to go to lunch.  While he was here he helped me book tickets to a family member's bat mitzvah.  I decided to move ahead and book my trip since I don't think the foster/adopt will come through that fast.

Busy but satisfying day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!