Wednesday, September 14, 2016

FEELING KINDA BAD

I have been trying to ignore it.  Trying to brush it off.  I have too much to do.  I am busy.

But I know the signs.  It has been a long time since I have had these signs.  When I was on Enbrel, I never had these symptoms.  I felt good.  I had energy.  I had no swelling.  No fatigue.  No pain.  No sore hands and creaky hips, knees and feet.

With Enbrel a thing of the past and I decreased the Prednisone to 5 mg, now I am only taking Plaquinel and I am not sure it is doing anything.  

If this feeling continues I am going to have to go see a doctor and get put on another medication.  I am not happy about this but if it makes me feel better, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!