Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I GOT MY CAR BACK WITH NEW TIRES

I took my car to the tire place and I expected it to take all day.  I dropped the car off and before I got to my destination, they called to say the car was ready!  They have my business next time I need tires.  Even if it costs a little more, they are close, they carry my tires in stock, and they had the tires completed in record time.  They also will rotate the tires as part of the deal. And they were super nice.  They put my Mickey Mouse tire back with my jack (yes, my car has an actual jack) neatly in its place.  I was very surprised.  They even put my tire key back in the spot it is supposed to be. 

I am just so happy to get my car back.  I missed the old girl!  I even cleaned the windows I was so happy to see her.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!