Friday, September 9, 2016

FLAT TIRE

I was driving on a bridge when all of a sudden there it was, a flat piece of metal. I could not avoid running over it. I tried but no luck.

At first I thought nothing happened. Then I heard it. Thump. Thump. I had a flat tire. I was in the third lane. I had to get somewhere safe. I pulled in the triangle at an exit. The exit was freeway on both sides. There were cars and trucks flying by on both sides. It was freezing.

I called AAA and they were sending a truck to get me. Then there was some back and forth with the folks at the bridge. Was I still on the bridge? I don't know.

I was still on the bridge.  The tow truck guy pulled up and changed my tire for free. Well, paid for with my taxes. He would not even take a tip.

Now I have a Mickey Mouse tire on my car. I need to go buy two new tires.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!