Sunday, September 4, 2016

HELPING A FRIEND

I went to my friend D's home and finished the TV, VCR, DVD installation job.  She really enjoyed watching TV in bed last night.  I had to make 2 trips to the hardware store because I didn't bring enough money with me the first time.  Turns out the machine is so old it took composite hook ups.  Red, green and blue with white and red wires.  Well, it took me a short while to figure it all out mostly because the TV is mounted on the wall and the plug layout is on the back of the TV so I couldn't see it.  I had to plug cords in and test, plug cords in and test.  Finally I got a DVD to show up on the TV.  High fives all around.

D is having surgery in a few weeks and I wanted her to be able to watch TV and movies while she recuperates in bed.   Now she can.

I made a cool salad for Labor Day tomorrow.  It is a Greek Orzo Salad with Peas, Lemon and Kalamata Olives.  It is really tasty.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!