Saturday, March 19, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND ONE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 201.  I am in a book.  Really, in a book.

Remember back in September when I went to Oregon?  I had the pleasure to have dinner one evening with two gentlemen.  I went to a pizza place and the two men next to me started talking to me and we decided to eat together.  One of the men was riding his bike from Canada to San Francisco.  He was then writing a book about it.  I just got an email telling me the book was completed and I am mentioned in the book.  How exciting!

The book is called "A Long Ride Coming: How the Struggle of Losing a Parent Led to a Bicycle Journey Nearly 50 Years Later" by Buzz Ponce.  I have not read it yet so I can't give you a review but I read the part I am mentioned in and it is great!

I am really trying to spend time in bed resting.  I had a few errands to run and I went to a neighbor's fundraiser for an hour.  Then I came home and ordered Thai food and watched Annie.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!