Monday, March 14, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED NINETY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 196.  Today was my first day back at work.  I went to a clients location.  I drove my car for the second day.

Then my brother and I went to a museum.  I had to leave early because my back was hurting a lot.  I came home and called my doctor.

My brother made us soup.  It was really good and I got to freeze some of it.

My doctor called and he said I was overdoing it and needed to get back in bed.  My meninges were inflamed and this was not good.  It was causing me to have pain in my neck and down my back.  My shoulder blades feel like they are on fire.  The meninges are in your head, the lining covering your brain.  When they are inflamed, it is horribly painful.

Back to bed.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!