Saturday, March 26, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 208.  Another day laying around.  I would never believed I would get tired of laying around and being stuck in the house.  People have said read a book, watch a movie, watch TV, listen to music.  Sure.  But I have been laid up since February 22nd.  That is 33 days.  The first week I was in the hospital and pretty out of it.  Then I was home and my brain was not quite right so all I could do was watch TV.  Now I can do more and I don't have the energy.  I am now reading a book.

I have one more Tamiflu left to take and then I am done with the medicine.  I don't have to wear a mask anymore but I still need to be careful around people.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!