Friday, March 4, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 186. It has been hard to keep up with blogging.  I think about what I want to write but I have no energy to open the computer and write any thing.  I get so nauseous when my eyes move to much like typing or watching too much TV or driving or reading.

Today my brother arrived.  He was supposed to arrive earlier in the day but his plane was delayed.  I decided it was important to run some of my errands myself.  I took a cab to the pharmacy and got my prescription, the bank to get some cash, and to the post office to pick up my mail.  Then I came home in a cab.

When my brother arrived we went out to a restaurant and then to the supermarket.  I got enough food to last another week.

My brother and sister-in-law sent me some adult coloring books and pencils.  That was such a sweet gift.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!