Monday, March 28, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 210.  I went food shopping!  It feels so good to have some food in the house again.  I wore my mask and, yes, people starred.  I just ignored them.  It was probably just as well that I wore it.  All those germs at the grocery store!  Who knows what else I could catch!? 

I bought bread.  I had soup and sandwich for dinner.  It was delicious.  I also had an ice cream bar.  I am in a happy place.  I didn't buy much because I didn't want to carry too much. 

I have been working on my tax prep.  Since I have been so sick, I had to postpone my tax preparations.  It is getting rather late and I am finally able to work on it.  If I can finish it by the end of this week, I will be able to file on time.  Yay!

I am feeling better but still real tired.  The coughing has decreased so that is really good.  Progress.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!