Saturday, November 7, 2015

DAY SIXTY-EIGhT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 68.  Today was a day of errands for the house.  I bought sheets and mattress cover for the guest room.  Why are sheets so expensive?  Just asking.  The room looks great with the bed made and comforter is on the bed.  It really ties the room together. 

I returned the shoes that I bought for Halloween that were so high that I could not walk in them.  I don't know what I was thinking!  Four inch high heels.  Those days are long over!

I went to the pet store and decided that dragging the goldfish from the pond in and out each day was becoming a drag.  The raccoons were not going away.  The best thing was to buy a cheap aquarium and put the fish inside.  So I did.  I got a 5.5 gallon aquarium and now the fish are inside.  They are a bit freaked out but I am sure they will calm down.  It is a pretty nice set up.


I also bought a Star Wars shirt.  It is sparkly and says May The Force Be With You.  I am excited because I am going to the Star Wars movie on Opening Night.  Yeah!  I am going to wear my shirt.  I am also going to bring it to see my brother.

I then bought my favorite movie: Inside Out.  I want to be able to watch Joy whenever I want.

Happy 91st Birthday Mrs. H.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!