Friday, November 20, 2015

DAY EIGHTY-ONE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 81.  It is day eighty-one of the Happiness Project.  I am thinking of more changes in the house.  I am going to move my big TV into the living room.  I want to spend more time in the living room.  Make some fires in the fireplace before it gets outlawed.  Play some Wii.

Make my office more of an office.  I will put the littler TV in there.

I also decided to put the picture I got for my birthday in my bedroom instead of my office.  I think it will look better there.

Today I bought a Food Saver.  I have wanted to get a food saver for a long time.  Today Amazon had it on super sale.  I could not resist.  I am excited. 

I cleaned out my freezer and got rid of old and bad things.  It was a whole shelf of stuff.  It was freeing to get rid of that stuff.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!