Tuesday, November 17, 2015

DAY SEVENTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 78.  I took out my little camera and plugged it in to download pictures I took.  The pictures were gone.  this is the second time this happened.  Last time I dropped the camera and all the pictures disappeared.  But here is the strange part.  My Vegas pictures were gone but the pictures from when I dropped the camera were there.  Isn't that weird?  All 92 photos were there.  My Vegas photos are no where to be found.  I wonder if they will show up later on? 

Either there is something wrong with the camera or the SD card.  I think I will put in a new SD card and see what happens.

Luckily I took 50% of my photos between my phone and really good camera.  So I still have photos.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!