Monday, November 23, 2015

DAY EIGHTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 84.  It is cold.  Okay, not like Wyoming cold but cold for the West Coast.  So cold I got out my hat and gloves.  I have come to realize that I don't have a middle of the road coat.  I have a ski jacket and winter wool coat.  I have a fancy leather coat.  I have a 60 degree weather jacket and a rain jacket but I don't have a coat for the middle of the road.  That mid-range 40-60 degree weather when a wool coat or ski jacket is too heavy.  I think I need to go shopping to buy a coat.  The weight of my leather coat but something I can wear every day to work or run errands or walk the dogs.

I don't think this cold, wet weather is going away any time soon.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!